If you have been in an accident, there are a few things you need to know about personal injury and chiropractic. Here are 10 things you need to keep in mind:
1. You need to see a doctor as soon as possible. This is important because you need to document your injuries. The sooner you see a doctor, the better.
2. Do not wait to see a chiropractor. The sooner you see a chiropractor, the better. The longer you wait, the less effective treatment will be.
3. Get referrals for a good personal injury lawyer and a good chiropractor. Ask your friends, family, and co-workers for recommendations.
4. Your insurance company will try to lowball you. They will do everything they can to minimize your settlement. That is why you need a good personal injury lawyer on your side.
5. You are not required to give a recorded statement to the other driver’s insurance company. In fact, it is in your best interest not to give a recorded statement.
6. The other driver’s insurance company is not on your side—even if they act like it. Insurance companies are for-profit businesses. Their goal is to make money, not to pay out claims.
7. Your health should be your number one priority—not the insurance companies or the bills or anything else. Focus on getting better and let your lawyer and chiropractor worry about the rest.
8. Don’t sign anything without talking to your lawyer first—especially if it’s from the other driver’s insurance company.
9. Stay off social media while your case is pending—insurance companies will be looking for any reason to deny your claim or reduce your settlement amount; they will comb through your social media accounts with a fine-tooth comb looking for anything they can use against you; so, it’s best just not to post anything at all until after your case has been resolved..
10 Keep detailed records of everything—medical bills, prescriptions, lost wages, etc.. Your lawyer will need this information when negotiating with the insurance companies..
Conclusion: If you have been injured in an accident, remember these 10 things about personal injury and chiropractic care: 1) see a doctor right away; 2) don’t wait to see a chiropractor; 3) get referrals for a good lawyer and chiropractor; 4) the insurance company will try to lowball you; 5) don’t give them a recorded statement; 6) their main goal is not to pay out claims; 7) focus on getting better; 8) don’t sign anything without talking to your lawyer first; 9) stay off social media while your case is pending; 10) keep detailed records of everything related to the accident.. With this knowledge in hand, you can navigate the personal injury process with confidence knowing that you have taken the necessary steps to protect yourself and your rights..